Selma Rashid, M.D. – Chicago Bioidentical Doctor
The Natural Approach to Restoring your Well-being
Hormones are critical for your well-being. Your body needs them for every function, with fertility hormones such as estrogen the most important of all. Yet inevitably, they decline with age. Which means you also begin to develop the symptoms of aging.
Bioidentical hormone therapy can replenish your hormones, and reverse the decline in functionality, health and wellbeing. However, for effectiveness, safety and freedom from harmful side effects, it’s essential that only natural hormones are used. These hormones are identical to those made in your own body, molecule by molecule. What’s more, unlike synthetic or biosimilar hormones, their production involves no cruelty to animals.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is tailored to your individual hormonal requirements, not a mass-produced product. Therefore, you need a treatment regimen supervised by a specialist with up-to-date expert knowledge.
The plan will also look at issues like nutrition and exercise. BHRT should be a total, holistic experience, with diet, fitness and hormone replacement all pulling together to restore your old health, vitality and looks.
Why hormone therapy?
In your body, hormones are critical. They help the body to function the way it should – to think, to move, to eat, drink, reproduce. And this means everybody’s body – men and women, middle aged and old, even young.
Hormones affect your organs, your bones, your skin, your brain. Unfortunately, with age and the added insults delivered by our modern western lifestyles, hormones can get out of balance. And that causes problems of all sorts – some of which you may know about, others that may surprise you. In essence, hormones are at the very core of our existence.
You may have read about hormone replacement therapy. The chances are, however, that you do not realize the major transformation it can bring in your quality of life.
For example, hormone replacement therapy can:
- Prevent age-related diseases such as osteoporosis, degenerative brain diseases like Alzheimer’s, diseases of the cardiovascular system and diseases of every organ system
- Increase your sense of well-being
- Boost your energy levels
- Give you a much more youthful appearance
- Reduce your need for pharmaceutical medications, which often have many unpleasant side effects
- Eliminate hot flashes and night sweats
- Improve your libido and sexual performance
- Treat erectile dysfunction – without the need for harmful medication
- Improve the way your brain functions, especially your memory
- Improve your sleep
There are many more benefits you can expect, too. However, hormone therapy can only be successful as part of a proper hormone therapy treatment plan. It has to be tailored to your individual needs, and administered by an experienced professional. Dr. Rashid is one of the world’s leading authorities on hormone treatment, and has treated many thousands of satisfied patients across the US and beyond.
Following a personal consultation, Chicago Bioidentical Doctor, Selma Rashid, M.D., will assess your needs and create a custom-made plan for you.
Each patient’s treatment will vary, yet your program is likely to include:
- A review of your symptoms, medical history and family history
- Laboratory analyses of your blood
- Natural hormone balancing
- Quality compounded pharmacy
- Highest quality supplements
- Fitness, nutrition and stress reduction plans
Why hormone therapy from Dr. Rashid?
- Hormone replacement therapy is only safe and effective when administered by a specialist physician
- Dr. Rashid is one of the world’s leading authorities on BHRT
- You benefit from expert, up-to-date knowledge of this complex area
- Your treatment will be individually supervised
- 100% bioidentical hormone replacement therapy using only hormones naturally occurring in the human body
- No potentially harmful synthetic, chemically-altered hormones